Origin: Marvel Comics
Classification: Human mutate/gamma freak
Age: Around 20 - 40 years old
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, super leaping, super durability, invulnerability, super dense skin, muscle, bone, and connective tissue, super resistance to injury, super endurance, super speed, super reflexes, longevity, super immune system regenerative healing factor, manipulation of the Destiny Force, camouflage
Destructive Capability: Mountain level under his own power, but planet level+ under the Destiny Forces power
Range: At least 1 kilometer under his own power, but at least planet level+ under the Destiny Forces power
Weaknesses: Destiny force can only be used on rare occasions and through unusual circumstances
Lifting Strength: At least 100 tons under his own power, but at least 1 septillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) tons under the Destiny Forces power
Striking Strength: At least 1 hectotonne (100 tons of force) under his own power, but at least 1 yottatonne (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons of force) under the Destiny Forces power
Durability: Mountain level under his own power, but planet level under the Destiny Forces power, and regeneration makes it nearly impossible to kill him
Endurance: Largely superhuman under his own power, but effectively limitless under the Destiny Forces power
Speed: Significantly above peak human, but hypersonic+ reflexes
Intelligence: Great musician and expert martial artist as Jones, as A - Bomb he is very bestial and acts on instinct prior to Jones gaing control of A - Bomb's mind
Standard Equipment: None notable
- Destiny Force: On rare occasions, and through unusual circumstances, Jones has been able to tap into a mysterious, near-limitless energy sources known as the Destiny Force. The Destiny force is believed to be inherent in all humanity. Jones has used this power to alter reality in the past by bringing figures from his own imagination to life or even figures from different times of existence. He has proven able to render thousands of Kree and Skrull warriors immobile with a thought, single handedly overcome the Atlantean army, augment all of his own physical attributes, heal himself after sustaining life threatening energies and levitate.
- Healing: A - Bomb can use the Destiny Force to heal himself after sustaining life threatening injuries.
- Physical Augmentation: A - Bomb can largely augment all of his physical attributes.
- Reality Warping: A - Bomb can alter reality.
- Summoning People: A - Bomb can bring figures from his own imagination to life or even figures from different times of existence.
- Wide - Scale Destruction: A - Bomb is able to render thousands of Kree and Skrull warriors immobile with a thought.
- Shockwave: A - Bomb is capable of creating tremendous tremors by slamming the ground with his strength.
- Thunderclap: A - Bomb is capable of creating tremendous concussive force by simply clapping his hands together.