Origin: DC Comics
Classification: Atlantean king
Age: At least in his 30s'
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, superhuman durability, superhuman dense skin, muscle, and bone tissue, superhuman resistance to injury, superhuman stamina and endurance, superhuman speed, superhuman swimming speed, superhuman reflexes, superhuman agility, can survive and becomes stronger underwater, superhuman senses, telepathy, hand made of magical water which allows him to; completely dehydrate anyone he touches instantly, killing them; alter the shape and density of his hand; fire boiling water, heal others, open dimensional portals, nullify magic, large-scale water manipulation
Attack Potency: Large Planet Level
Range: At least several kilometers with magic, planetary with telepathy
Weaknesses: He becomes weaker if he is outside of the water for an extended period of time
Lifting Strength: Class G+ 1,000,000,000,000 tons
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class
Durability: Large Planet Level
Stamina: Largely superhuman (Outside of water), Nigh-Limitless (In water)
Speed: At least FTL Reaction and Combat speed
Intelligence: Vast knowledge of biology and ocean life, wise enough to rule a kingdom for many years, has vast experience fighting all kinds of foes
Power Grid: Intelligence: 4, Strength: 5, Speed: 5, Stamina: 5, Durability: 6, Fighting Skills: 6, Mental Power: 3, Energy Projection: 5, Agility: 4, Reflexes: 5
Standard Equipment: His water hand
- Magical Water Hand: This hand grants a number of superhuman attacks.
- Boiling Water: Aquaman fire boiling hot water out of his hand.
- Dehydration: Aquaman completely dehydrates anyone he touches instantly, killing them.
- Healing: Aquaman uses his hand to heal others injuries.
- Hydrokinesis: Aquamans hand has the potential for large-scale water manipulation.
- Magic Nullification: Aquaman's hand nullifies any magic his opponent may try to use.
- Portal Generation: Aquaman uses his hand to open dimensional portals.
- Shape/Density Alteration:: Aquaman alters the shape and density to create weapons in the place of his hand.
- Telepathy: With this, Aquaman is able to communicate and control sea life to aid him in battle, or do any sort of thing he wants them to do. He can also control other organisms, as long as they evolved from sea-dwelling creatures. This includes human beings and humanoid aliens. He used his telepathy to disable a white martian by giving him a seizure. The range on this has been portrayed as up to planetary level many times.