Origin: DC Comics
Classification: Cyborg/disembodied consciousness
Age: Unknown, but at least in his 40s' when his human body died
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, super leaping, super durability, invulnerability, super dense metallic body, super resistance to injury, super endurance, super speed, flight, super reflexes, super agility, super dexterity, longevity, self - sustenance, super immune system, regenerative healing factor, energy absorption, super scream, super breath, arctic breath, super hearing, super smell, super vision, heat vision, x-ray vision, electro - magnetic spectrum vision, infrared vision, ultra - violet vision, telescopic vision, microscopic vision, shapeshifting, able to manifest numerous weapons and devices from his body, non-corporeal, technopathy, can jump between bodies and possess any technology, even that as advanced as the technology of Apokolips or the Source Wall, capable of altering the nature of his energy attacks to more effectively damage specific opponents, under a blue sun his powers are boosted and he gains the ability to imbue others with his powers, survives in space and other hostile environments, has 10 Green Lantern rings which allows him to, manipulate/absorb/project energy, matter manipulation, telepathy, telepathic defenses, can cross dimensions and manipulate them to a limited extent, create solid energy constructs, heal self and others, limited reality warping and time manipulation, automatic shields, grants power to others, become intangible, create forcefields, can analyze targets very quickly and accurately and identify most beings, substances, and anomalies, can open portals to other universes, can translate nearly any language, invisibility, illusion creation, can go into "stealth mode" to avoid emitting energy that can be easily detected, in this mood their costumes become black, can create copies of the ring, can summon other Yellow Lanterns
Attack Potency: Planet+
Range: At least several planetary diameters
Weaknesses: Kryptonite, and also likely magic or red sunlight can kill/weaken the Kryptonian DNA he uses in his body (although he will still survive and can build a new one)
Lifting Strength: In the sextillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) ton range
Striking Strength: In the zettatonne (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons of force) range
Durability: Galaxy level+, he fact that he can exist as a disembodied consciousness makes him nearly impossible to kill.
Speed: FTL (around 10x the speed of light), Largely FTL (around 1,000,000,000x the speed of light) with his GL ring
Intelligence: Knowledge of Kryptonian and Apokoliptian technology and biology, helped mastermind a plan to destroy Coast City and frame Superman for it
Standard Equipment: 10 Green Lantern rings (it should be noted that this does not give him 10 times the power of an average lantern, just more focus/effectiveness)
- Heat Vision: Henshaw can accurately target things smaller than human beings from orbit, narrow or wide-beam, heat intensity can be greater than the core of the sun, can modulate it to deliver different frequencies and types to best affect his opponent after analyzing them with his sensory powers, can generate enough power to move entire planets.
- Super Breath: Henshaw exhales wind with great force with his own breath.
- Arctic Breath: Henshaw freezes his opponents with his breath.
- Super Scream: Henshaw uses his very powerful vocal cords to project a "super scream".
- Technopathy: Henshaw can subsume and possess nearly any mechanical or electronic device, reprogramming it or making it behave in ways that would normally be impossible (such as changing its form, or building it into a body for him)
- Green Lantern Ring: His 10 YL Rings grant him with certain additional superhuman powers.
- Auto-Aura: A passive ability that activates several enhancements simply by wearing the ring. Grants some increase in durability, regulates temperature and oxygen, allowing the wielder to survive in space. Allows for flight.
- Autoshields: A forcefield that activates automatically whenever Henshaw is in danger, independent of their own will. This shield is not as strong as a purpose - created forcefield, however
- Constructs: The primary method of usage. The GL rings can create energy constructs that can easily be larger than planets. These are often used as weapons, restraints, or tools.
- Scan: GL Rings can analyze a target comprehensively, determining its identity, power source, power level, threat level, weaknesses, capabilities, etc. This takes a bit of time to complete, though