Name: Darkseid, Uxas, alias "Dark Side"
Origin: DC Comics
Classification: New God
Age: Unknown, likely at least thousands, possibly millions of years old
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, super leaping, super durability, invulnerability, super dense skin, muscle, and bone tissue, super resistance to injury, super endurance, super speed, flight, teleportation, super reflexes, super agility, sometimes portrayed as being non-corporeal, Immortality, cosmic senses, energy manipulation and projection, matter manipulation, time manipulation, dimension manipulation, soul manipulation, telepathy, reality warping, granted by the Source, shape-shifting, can erase targets from existence and restore them, teleport targets to different time periods or alternate universes/dimensions, telekinesis, illusion creation, weather manipulation, can survive in space, resistant to reality warping, able to grant powers to others and create powerful beings, can create avatars of himself that have most of his powers, can resurrect other beings even if their bodies have been completely destroyed
Attack Potency: Universe level (Constantly depicted as a threat to Superman) | Varies. Solar System level(Most avatars of Darkseid are capable of easily defeating the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman. Once an avatar of Darkseid defeated an entire team of beings comparable to Green Lanterns) to Multi-Galaxy level+ (The absolute strongest Avatars of Darkseid were capable of fighting against two Doctor Fates at once, and also acted as 1/5 of a power that matched the Anti-Life Entity and destroyed a universe) | At least Large Planet level(Strong enough to hold open a hole in space-time, and knocked Superman unconscious with an Omega beam) | At least Low Multiverse level (In Final Crisis, while weakened and dying, he nearly destroyed the 52 Universes of the Orrery), likely Multiverse level+ (His body fell over the entire multiverse. Created endless realities to torture Shilo Noman. Gave a thumbs down to reality, and as a result space-time starts to crumble. He begins to drag the entire multiverse into a singularity where he is all that exists, which extends throughout all of time as well. The entire multiverse was becoming one with Darkseid, and time was ceasing to exist)
Range: Cross-Universal | Unknown | Unknown | Multiversal | Unknown
Weaknesses: Radion (a lethal substance to New Gods), often is overconfident and does not use his powers to their full extent, is fated to be defeated by his son Orion
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Unknown | Unknown | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Universal | Varies. At least Solar System Class to Multi-Galactic+ | At least Large Planet Class (Superior to Superman) | At least Low Multiversal, likely Multiversal+
Durability: Universe level (Survives beatings by Superman and Supergirl. No sells the Green Lanterns' combined energy) | Varies. Solar System level to Multi-Galaxy level+ | At least Large Planet level | At least Low Multiversal, likely Multiverse level+
Stamina: Limitless | Infinite, as he is Non-Corporeal
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Blitzes Superman) | Massively FTL+ (Scaling from Superman) | At least FTL(Scaling from Superman) | Massively FTL+ (Much larger than a universe)
Intelligence: Countless millennia of political and battle experience, incredible planner and schemer, has technical knowledge almost on par with Metron, knowledge of martial arts (as shown in his battle with Orion), capable of outsmarting cosmic beings, intimate knowledge of the workings of the multiverse
Power Grid: Intelligence: 6, Strength: 7, Speed: 7, Stamina: 7, Durability: 7, Fighting Skills: 6, Mental Power: 6, Energy Projection: 7, Agility: 2, Reflexes: 6
Standard Equipment: Mother Box, Boom - Tube
- Boom - Tube: Barda can travel interstellar distances quickly by creating an apparent tube between two points which she can travel, basically a portal.
- Summoning: Barda can summon her Boom - Tube.
- Omega Beams/Effect: A power derived from the Source, manifested as beams from his eyes which make sharp - angled turns to follow opponents, they have demonstrated the ability to phase through matter and energy, ignoring everything but their target, with interplanetary and interdimensional range, as well as traveling through time, and completely bypassing most forms of defense. Effects on the target can include simple heat/concussion attacks, transmutation, teleportation to any point in space, time, or dimensions that Darkseid chooses, de-materializing the target's body and encapsulating the target's life force inside of a container which can be restored later, destroying the target and storing its "pattern" in Darkseid's mind, which he can recreate later if he wishes, extracting the target's soul, or removing the target completely from existence. It should also be noted that when fired from the hands it becomes the omega effect and is exponentially more powerful then the omega beams. Because of the raw power of this ability most writers completely ignore its existence for the sake of simplicity.
- Omega Sanction: A form of the Omega Effect that captures the target's soul and sends it to be tortured in a progressively worse series of realities. Apparently if Darkseid dies the target will be reincarnated in a random time and place (like when Batman was sent back to the stone age).
- Mother Box: Barda possesses a Mother Box, which grants her various powers, including;
- Energy Manipulation/Projection: Barda can manipulate and project large amounts of energy.
- Mystical Rapport with Nature: Barda's Mother Box has a mystical rapport with nature.
- Self - Destruction: If Barda should die, when she dies her Mother Box will self - destruct with tremendous force.