Origin: Dragon Ball
Classification: Alien/Saiyan and human hybrid suvivor
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, super leaping, super durability, invulnerability, super resistance to injury, super endurance, super speed, flight, super reflexes, super agility, afterimage creation, super dexterity, unique longevity, super smell, super eating, manipulation and use of ki both defensively (can use his ki to enhance his natural durability and harden his skin) and offensively (can shoot ki blasts capable of crossing thousands of kilometers and blowing up entire planets), can transform to increase his power even further (can use his Super Saiyan transformations for a boost in all stats), power that increases substantially after recovering from near fatal injuries, survives in space, skilled in martial arts, skilled swordsman. Always fights to kill his enemies.
Destructive Capability: Planet level+
Range: At least 1 planetary diameter
Weaknesses: None notable
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: Planet level+
Endurance: Largely superhuman in his base and both Super Saiyan forms
Intelligence: Is very smart with technology and in hand - to - hand combat, and can be slightly cocky at times.
Standard Equipment: Wields a sword of unknown origin and wears a Capsule Corporation jacket
- Burning Attack: Trunks performs a series of rapid arm movements before placing his palms forward, with the thumbs and index fingers touching each other to form a small diamond shape. He then fires a powerful blast of energy from his palms towards the opponent.
- Buster Canon: Trunks can fire a blue beam of energy fired from both hands and was used in an attempt to destroy Android #17 and Android #18 but failed.
- Finisher Buster: Trunks charges up a giant ball of energy in his hands and from that ball of energy fires an enormous beam at the opponent.
- Home Dome Attack: Surrounds himself in a large dome of energy and fires an enormous blast of energy from it, and is capable of completely obliterating most opponents and finishing them off in the air.
- Shining Sword Attack: A attack where he uses Burning Attack slowly enough for the opponent to dodge by taking to the air, where he surprises and slices the opponent to bits before finishing them off with a flash of yellow energy shot from one hand. This attack was use to kill Freeza.
- Mazenko: Gohan's signature ki technique until the Cell Games.
- Final Flash: The strongest offensive ki technique that Vegeta developed; it similar in use to Goku's Kamehameha or his surpassed technique, Galick Gun. The attack sends out a concentrated beam of Ki, capable of destroying planets and exploding on impact with its target.
- SSJ Transformations: Trunks can transform to SSJ1, and later to USSJ and a higher form of USSJ, which increases his strength and power but at the expense of his speed. Trunks can transform to SSJ2, at this stage he's more powerfull than Goku beyond god at SS3 (Black arc).