Origin: Marvel Comics
Classification: Atlantean and human Mutant hybrid
Age: Over 120 years old
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, super leaping, super durability, invulnerability, super dense skin, muscle, and bone tissue, super resistance to injury, super endurance, super speed, super swimming speed, flight, super reflexes, super agility, longevity, regenerative healing factor, survives and speaks on land or in water, but is significantly stronger and faster underwater, super hearing, super smell, super vision, mimicry, lateral lines, bio-electricity, sonar, hydrokinesis, telepathy, radiation absorption, time manipulation, immunity to freezing temperatures, skilled fighter, skilled swimmer
Destructive Capability: City level+, but when away from water continually grows weaker
Range: At least 1 kilometer with telepathy
Weaknesses: Grows weaker when out of contact with water, although as long as he keeps himself wet he can retain significant power, f the wings on his ankles are damaged he loses his ability to fly
Lifting Strength: At least 1,000,000,000 tons, but when away from water continually grows weaker
Striking Strength: At least 1 gigatonne (1,000,000,000 tons of force), but when away from water continually grows weaker
Durability: City level+, but when away from water continually grows weaker
Endurance: Largely superhuman, especially when in water, but when away from water continually grows weaker
Speed: Largely hypersonic+ (around mach - 10) while flying, and hypersonic+ (around mach - 5) while swimming, but when away from water continually grows weaker
Intelligence: Was formally educated by royal tutors in the Atlantean court, speaks three languages and is a highly skilled business executive, has ruled as a king of a large nation for many years. Is a master of battle tactics and strategy. Many decades of battle experience, one of the Illuminati trusted with the secrets of the superhuman community.
Standard Equipment: The Time Gem, Poseidon's Trident and a Horn that controls giant sea beasts on rare occasion.
- Hydrokinesis: Namor displayed the ability to extinguish himself when set alight by water spraying from his skin.
- Mimicy: Namor has the ability to mimic abilities from marine life, abilities he has shown are;
- Bio-Electricity: Namor can discharge bio-electricity similar to an electric eel, but seldom uses it. He seems to be able to absorb certain energies and convert them into bio-electricity; blasts similar to his own such as from the Wasp seem easiest to absorb. It would appear that he needs to absorb energy from outside sources to produce a charge.
- Lateral Lines: Namor can detect subtle movement or vibrations around him, particularly underwater.
- Sonar: Namor possesses a natural form of sonar.
- Aquatic Telepathy: Namor possesses a telepathic rapport with all, forms of aquatic life. He is able to mentally communicate with most forms of aquatic life and can mentally persuade them to do his bidding.