Origin: Dragon Ball
Classification: Alien/Namekian martial artist
Age: Hard to say due to the longevity, of the Namekian race
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, super leaping, super durability, invulnerability, super resistance to injury, super endurance, super speed, super reflexes, super agility, afterimage creation, super dexterity, longevity, regenerative healing factor, super hearing, manipulation and use of ki both defensively (can use his ki to enhance his natural durability and harden his skin) and offensively (can shoot ki blasts capable of crossing thousands of kilometers and blowing up entire planets), energy sensing, telekinesis, matter manipulation, shapeshifting, skilled in martial arts
Destructive Capability: Planet level+
Range: At least several planetary diameter
Weaknesses: He can die if his head is damaged
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Around 1 gigatonne (1,000,000,000 tons of force)
Durability: Planet level+, but his regeneration makes it nearly impossible to kill him
Endurance: Largely superhuman
Intelligence: The reincarnation and final son of the original King Piccolo, great at battle tactics and widely knowledgeable, has all of Kami's vast knowledge
Standard Equipment: His extremely weighted cape and hat
- Giant Form (Also known as Geat Namekian): Piccolo can grow much larger than his size, increasing his strength and speed greatly.
- Hyper Explosive Demon Wave: An attack where Piccolo creates a large blast which emanates from him in all directions.
- Light Grenade: A very powerful blast shot from one hand.
- Masenko: A quick blast fired with one open hand directly in front of the other.
- Scatter Shot (Also known as Hellzone Grenade): Multiple ki bolts surrounding the opponent, and simultaneously smashing into the target at the user's command.
- Special Beam Cannon (Makankosappo): One of Piccolo's most powerful, but time consuming when it attacks, which drills through nearly everything and every being.
- Zanzoken: An ability to move so fast over short distances, that it leaves an afterimage behind.