Origin: Dragon Ball
Classification: Alien/Saiyan prince, warrior, and martial artist
Age: Around 60
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, super leaping, super durability, invulnerability, super resistance to injury, super endurance, super speed, flight, super reflexes, super agility, afterimage creation, unique longevity, super smell, super eating, image creation, manipulation and use of ki both defensively (can use his ki to enhance his natural durability and harden his skin) and offensively (can shoot ki blasts capable of crossing thousands of kilometers and blowing up entire planets), energy sensing, can transform to increase his power even further (uses his Super Saiyan transformations up to 2 for a boost in all of his stats), power that increases substantially after recovering from near fatal injuries, survives in space, skilled martial artist
Destructive Capability: Universal level
Weaknesses: Dangerous overconfidence, prone to letting his pride override his common sense
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: Galaxy level
Endurance: Largely superhuman in his base and both Super Saiyan forms (can train for days with minimal rest and have long drawn out fights)
Standard Equipment: Scouter, Saiyan Battle Armor
Intelligence: Years of experience fighting powerful and diverse enemies, master of combat tactics and a sneaky fighter
- Big Bang Attack: A concentrated sphere of ki shot from the palm of the hand that causes massive damage upon impact.
- Final Flash: The strongest offensive ki technique that Vegeta developed; it similar in use to Goku's Kamehameha or his surpassed technique, Galick Gun. The attack sends out a concentrated beam of Ki, capable of destroying planets and exploding on impact with its target.
- Galick Gun: An attack with a charge time which allows Vegeta to focus his ki into his hands and generate to it's highest peak, then is unleashed as a blast, can destroy a planet with a direct hit (Freeza arc and onward).
- Super Energy Wave Volley: Vegeta releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage.
- SSJ Transformations: An advanced transformation assumed by extraordinarily powerful members of the Saiya-jin race which increases his Base Battle-Power by 50 times, and this is proportioned to his physical attributes giving him a great and even increase in strength, ki power, speed, stamina and durability. The Super Saiyan form also has additional branch states (which sacrifice speed for raw power). Super Saiyan 2 (twice as strong as a regular Super Saiyan). Training with Whis, Vegeta has surpass the power of a Super Saiyan God with his base form.