Origin: Dragon Ball
Classification: Alien/Saiyan martial artist
Age: Chronologically, over 60 years old. Biologically, over 40 years old
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, super leaping, super durability, invulnerability, super resistance to injury, super endurance, super speed, levitation and flight, teleportation of himself anywhere with his Instant Transmission, can also use this technique to cross dimensions, super reflexes, super agility, afterimage creation, super dexterity, unique longevity, super smell, super eating, manipulation and use of ki both defensively (can use his ki to enhance his natural durability and harden his skin to the extent he's able to block sword attacks from a fellow Super Saiyan with only his finger) and offensively (can shoot ki blasts capable of crossing thousands of kilometers and blowing up entire planets), can create flashes of light to blind his opponents, low level psychic powers: telepathy and telekenisis, energy sensing, can transform to increase his power even further (can either use his Kaioken technique to get up to a 20x boost linearly in all of his stats or use his Super Saiyan transformations up to and beyond 3 for an even greater boost in all stats), power that increases substantially after recovering from near fatal injuries, suvives in space, master martial artist, a pure heart.
Destructive Capability: Universal
Weaknesses: Much too innocent and forgiving
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Enought to create a wave of destruction over the Universe.
Durability: Universal Level
Endurance: Largely superhuman in base-form to Super Saiyan 2, only slightly superhuman in Super Saiyan 3, and
Speed: Exact level unknown. Before the fight with Vegeta and Nappa MFTL (flew almost half of the Universe in 1 Day, traveling in the Snake Way).
Intelligence: Mastery of various martial arts techniques and skills (can also copy techniques after seeing them once); years of experience fighting both powerful and diverse enemies whom have various abilities and powers. Is a combat/tactical genius even when compared to other supposed combat geniuses like; Vegeta, Piccolo, etc. Goku was the first to realize that Super Saiyan states were wasting an extreme amount of energy just by powering up to it, mastered the form despite the huge amount of stress (psychological and physical) the state puts on his body, which is more effective than training two years physically in the Room of Spirit and Time. Also devised different usages of the Kamehameha such as propelling it with his feet, homing in on targets, altering its path and range, using ki to augment his physical strength, and so on
Standard Equipment: Magic Power Pole, Flying Nimbus
- Continuous Kamehameha: Goku releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage.
- Destructo Disk: Goku holds his hand into the air, conducting ki in the form of a razor-sharp disc, which he then hurled over and around the body to cut the target.
- Dragon Fist: Goku delivers a punch that causes an explosion, summoning a golden dragon to either wrap around the enemy and disintegrate with him, or devour them.
- Homing Energy Wave: A move where Goku fires a Ki Blast that targets his enemy.
- Invisible Eye Blast: Goku has the ability to shoot an invisible blast of ki out of his eyes.
- Kamehameha: Goku's signature energy attack, even though it was invented by Master Roshi. Goku first learned this technique after witnessing Roshi use it to extinguish the fire on Fire Mountain. Goku has also invented numerous variations of technique, such as the Bending Kamehameha, Super Kamehameha, Kaio-ken Kamehameha, Angry Kamehameha, True Kamehameha, Double Kamehameha, Twin Dragon Shot, Flying Kamehameha, Instant Kamehameha and 10x Kamehameha.
- Ki Blast: Goku's most basic form of energy wave.
- Solar Flare: Goku spreads and places their fingers on their foreheads, discharging a blinding flash of light.
- Spirit Bomb: One of Goku's signature attacks in which he conducts the spirit energy of all living organisms (humans, animals, planets, stars, gods), forming a ball of power and size depending of the amount of harnessed ki energy.
- After Image Technique: Goku moves in short burst of extremely high speed, moving faster than his opponent can sense. This has the side effect of leaving a momentary "after image", until the opponent's senses adapt and realize their target has moved.
- Crazy Fist: This is a distraction move designed to confuse and taunt the opponent. Goku who acts like a dog or a monkey, barking and jumping around to scare his opponent.
- Dragon Throw: Goku's signature grapple throw.
- Full-Nelson: Executed by performing half nelsons with both arms.
- Hassku-Ken: A technique, used to counter Tien Shinhan's Four Witches Technique, in which Goku moves his two arms so fast that they each appear to be in four places at once, effectively giving him eight arms to use in combat.
- Mimicry: The ability to copy others' techniques after seeing them performed once. Through this, Goku copied the Kamehameha and King Chappa's Hasshu-ken technique.
- Rock, Scissors, 'N' Paper An attack in which Goku delivers either a strong punch, a poke in the eyes, or an open palm strike.
- Tornado!: Goku spins while rushing on the opponent to attack him/her.
- Flight: The user uses their ki to give them the ability to levitate. Goku can fly at around 10x the speed of light.
- Instant Transmission: Also called Instantaneous Transmission the user places their index and middle finger on their forehead, sensing a location that they teleport to.
- Kaio-Ken: Goku forms a red ki aura around his body, enhancing his strength and speed, the highest level of this attack used is x20. Goku does not use it much after becoming Super Saiyan, so it is unknown if he can currently increase it more. However, Goku has combined Kaio-ken with his Super Saiyan transformation on one occasion.
- Tail Attack: Goku whips his opponent using his tail. He uses this to break free from Tien Shinhan's Four Witches Technique hold.
- Great Ape: Like all other Saiyans, Goku is able to transform into a Great Ape if he has a tail, when he looks at the full moon. It grants a 10x power level increase.
- Super Saiyan: The first Super Saiyan transformation, achieved by Goku after witnessing Frieza murder his best friend Krillin. It grants a 50x power level increase.
- Full-Power Super Saiyan: Basically it takes the edge off the initial transformation.
- Super Saiyan 2: It grants a 100x power level increase.
- Full-Power Super Saiyan 2: Basically takes the edge off.
- Super Saiyan 3: The next transformation, first achieved in Other World. It grants a 400x power level increase.
- Full-Power Super Saiyan 3: Basically takes the edge off.
- Super Saiyan God: Goku becomes a God.
- Super Saiyan Blue: The form's power surpasses that of a Super Saiyan God and is a level beyond that offers increased levels of ki control.
- Fusion Dance: The two users, when sharing the same power level, perform a simultaneous and parallel dance, ending with the contact of the users' index fingers, fusing them for half an hour. Should the dance fail, the users take on a disfigured form with low physical and ki abilities.