Origin: Marvel Comics
Classification: Artificially enhanced alien/Skrull
Age: At least 40
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, forcefield creation, super durability, super dense skin, muscle, and bone tissue/rocky body, super resistance to injury, super endurance, super speed, flight, super reflexes, super agility, regenerative healing factor, super lung capacity, super breath, fire manipulation, makes copies of himself made out of fire, heat manipulation, heat immunity, heat generation, shapeshifting, stretches his body to incredible lengths and shapes, immunity to physical attacks, makes himself and others invisible, generates antimatter, hypnosis, survives in space
Destructive Capability: Planet level+
Range: At least 1 planetary diameter kilometers
Weaknesses: Needs to transform parts of his body in order to use the Thing's powers
Lifting Strength: At the utmost 1,000,000,000 tons
Striking Strength: At the utmost 1 gigatonnes (1,000,000,000 tons of force)
Durability: Planet level+
Endurance: Largely superhuman
Speed: Hypersonic (around mach - 5), but can reach relativistic (at least 1% the speed of light) in space with continuous acceleration
Intelligence: Decades of battle experience against all kinds of foes, very creative in the use of his powers
Standard Equipment: None notable
- Brain Bubble: Sort of a misnomer, as this technique refers to creating a forcefield anywhere inside of the opponent's body (usually the head) and expanding it, causing them to explode from the inside.
- Fire manipulation: In addition to creating a fire aura around himself, Super Skrull can manipulate any fires in the area, causing them to grow larger or smaller. He can also project flame as jets, beams, fireballs, etc. and form it into complex forms like cages, ropes, discs, and other shapes.
- Flame clones: Super Skrull can create temporary clones out of flame to distract or attack his opponents.
- Nova flames: By burning to his maximum natural limit, Super Skrull can create a massively intense form of fire which is comparable to stellar temperatures and will completely overwhelm any normal fire. Using this at maximum potential, he can create a small - scale version of a supernova, which has the potential to ignite the atmosphere and destroy the surface of the earth.
- Hypnosis: By simply making eye contact with an enemy he can implant a hypnotic suggestion leading to short-term mind control. This can be resisted by telepaths, however.
- Ricochet: Super Skrull can curl himself into a ball and ricochet off hard surfaces into opponents at high speed
- Shapeshifting: Super Skrull can move his body through openings as small as a single molecule, buff himself up to match the Thing in physical strength, and even imitate the appearance of another person or an inanimate object. In addition, his racial trait of Skrull shapeshifting allows him to shapeshift to far more diverse forms than Reed can.
- Suffocate: Super Skrull can wrap his body around opponents, trapping and suffocating them.
- Suffocating Bubble: Super Skrull reates a forcefield around the opponent's face or head, cutting them off from oxygen and causing them to pass out. Usually used as a non-lethal method to subdue an opponent.
- Super Breath: He can use his breath to create winds strong enough to push back multiple individuals from several meters away.
- Thunderclap: Super Skrull is capable of creating tremendous concussive force by simply clapping his hands together.