Origin: DC Comics
Classification: Alien/Kryptonian superhero
Age: Over 40 years old
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, super durability, invulnerability, super resistance to injury, super endurance, super speed, flight, super reflexes, super agility, super dexterity, longevity, self-sustenance, super immune system, regenerative healing factor, energy absorption, super scream, super breath, arctic breath, super hearing, super smell, super vision, heat vision, x-ray vision, electro-magnetic spectrum vision, infrared vision, ultra-violet vision, telescopic vision, microscopic vision, master martial artist, Torquasm-Vo, Torquasm-Rao, skilled with alien technology, under a blue sun his powers are boosted and he gains the ability to imbue others with his powers
Destructive Capability: Planet Level+
Range: At least 1 planetary diameter
Weaknesses: Various varieties Kryptonite, red sunlight, magic (more so susceptible to it, rather than weak against it), cannot see through lead
Lifting Strength: In the sextillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) ton range
Striking Strength: In the zettatonne (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons of force) range
Durability: Star System Level+
Endurance: Largely superhuman, can fight for days without tiring
Speed: FTL (around 10x the speed of light)
Intelligence: Superman has shown incredible intelligence and computational abilities; his mind works sharply and with extreme speed relative to earth-humans. Capable of processing information extremely quickly and storing a lot, expert in various alien technologies (he can invent and build new things with Kryptonian technology rather easily), martial arts skills, good deductive and leadership skills, massive battle experience with a myriad of powerful beings
Standard Equipment: None notable
- Heat Vision: Superman can accurately target things smaller than human beings from orbit, narrow or wide-beam, heat intensity can be greater than the core of the sun, can modulate it to deliver different frequencies and types to best affect his opponent after analyzing them with his sensory powers, can generate enough power to move entire planets.
- Orbital Piledriver: Superman grabs his opponent, flies them into space, and then smashes them back into the earth. This causes damage from freezing in space, suffocation from lack of atmosphere, friction burning from atmospheric re-entry, and physical impact damage from the landing.
- Super Breath: Superman exhales wind with great force with his own breath.
- Arctic Breath: Superman freezes his opponents with his breath.
- Super Scream: Superman uses his very powerful vocal cords to project a "super scream". He used this ability to cancel out the impending threat of an already exploding nuclear detonation, and when he destroyed Darkseid's essence from the Miracle Machine by singing a cord at such a frequency that it countered Darksied's own vibrational frequency,thus destroying his essence.
- Torquasm-Vo: Kryptonian mental discipline, achieved by meditating to reach a "Theta State", allows for reality warping and resistance of various attacks such as transmutation and soul attacks.
- Torquasm-Rao: Allows him to tap into his instincts and separate himself from his body. Makes him able to prevent others from manipulating his mind and allows him to fight on the astral plane.
- X-Ray - Pressure Point Combo: Superman uses his X-Ray Vision to see his intended targets pressure points then using his immense speed he precisely strikes every single one of them.