Origin: Marvel Comics
Classification: Half Elder God and half Asgardian thunder god
Age: At least billions of years old
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, super durability, invulnerability, super durability, super dense skin, muscle, and bone tissue, super resistance to injury, super endurance, super speed, levitation and flight, super reflexes, longevity, self - sustenance, super immune system, regenerative healing factor, super senses, all - tongue, lightning projection, terrakinesis, can detect magic and sorcery, can travel between dimensions and universes, exit the space and time continuum at will, Astral Projection, skilled warrior and fighter, wields Mjolnir which gives him many powers; alpha particles; anti - force; barriers; energy absorption and redirection; godblast; illusion detection; invisibility and intangibility; matter manipulation; resurrection; teleportation; thermo - blast; weather manipulation, etc.
Destructive Capability: Solar system level+
Range: At least several planetary diameters
Lifting Strength: At least 1 septillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) tons
Striking Strength: At least 1 yottatonne (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons of force)
Durability: Star system level+
Endurance: Largely superhuman
Speed: FTL (around 10x the speed of light)
Intelligence: His mortal form has a college degree and is a medical doctor, he has mastered many forms of hand - to - hand combat and the use of many different types of weapons, millenia of battle experience against all manner of enemies, and he is known very wise due to giving up one of his eyes
Standard Equipment: Mjolnir, Belt of Strength, which doubles his strength and can be affixed to Mjolnir for an incredibly powerful attack
- Alpha Particles: Thor's hammer can harness Alpha Particles from the atmosphere and could use it to atomize any weaponry.
- Anti - Force: Thor uses Mjolnir to fire a blast of exotic energy similar to antimatter that can down incredibly powerful foes with a single hit.
- Barriers: With Mjolnir, Thor is capable of creating powerful barriers, force fields and vortexes that are impenetrable.
- Energy Absorption and Redirection: Thor is able to use Mjolnir to absorb any energy blasts directed towards him as means of attack. Once the energy is absorbed, Thor can redirect it back amplified many times over towards the source and/or use it as a weapon of his own.
- Godblast: This is Thor's most powerful attack, it fires a blast of concentrated godly essence/energy from Mjolnir that can easily exceed planet - destroying levels.
- Illusion Detection: Mjolnir can distinguish images, holograms, and different illusions from reality.
- Invisibility and Intangibility: Thor can turn himself or others, using Mjolnir, completely intangible and/or invisible. An offshoot of this ability is that Thor can use Mjolnir to completely disrupt the phasing abilities of super humans such as; Vision, Shadowcat etc.
- Matter Manipulation: By spinning Mjolnir in a precise manner at cyclotronic speeds, Thor can manipulate matter from a molecular level to a vast scale, which allows him to create other configurations and even allows him to transmute the elements themselves.
- Teleportation: By grasping Mjolnir by the leather thong and rapidly swirling it, Thor can channel energies for the purpose of opening gateways through means of a vortex and in this vortex time has no meaning, which means he and others can pass through it to their destinations instantaneously.
- Terrakinesis: On very rare occasions, that are due to mostly personal preference, Thor can appeal to his mother's side of his powers and manipulate the earth. This allows for opening of country long fissures or even manipulation of the ground beneath Mephisto's throne room itself.
- Thermo - Blast: Thor has the ability to produce a Universe shaking thermo - blast capable of decimating even entire planets and beings as powerful as Ego the living planet.
- Warrior Madness: This is a berserker - like state which Thor can enter into, it increases his strength by 10 times and makes him effectively bloodlusted.
- Weather Manipulation: Thor uses Mjolnir to control and manipulate the forces of nature such as; rain, lightning, wind, thunder, tornadoes, etc.